Outre Synthetic Lace Front L Part Batik Bundle Hair Brazilian Braid
Color Shown: 1B
Material: Synthetic - High texture: Heat resistant fiber
Type: Lace front wig
Heat Safe: Yes - Up to 400°F / Heat resistant fiber
Description: Inspired by Batik bundle hair / Lace L-Parting
• Detangle hair from end to root before shampooing.
• Carefully wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo.
• Do not rub or twist, but gently finger comb the hair.
• Follow with conditioner and rinse in similar fashion.
• Pat dry with a towel and do not rub or roll the hair.
• Air dry or blow dry with a diffuser or as recommended by your stylist.
• To avoid stretching or damaging the cap, do not place a damp wig on mannequin or styrofoam head.
• Styling tools should only be used when completely dry.
• Use electric curling or flat iron with temperature up to 400'F.
Step by Step
1. Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off.
2. Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair.
3. Brush your hair.
4. Finish your look.