Freetress Synthetic Equal Deep Invisible L Part Lace Front Wig - Julianna
• Color: OMRD
• Invisible Part
• Wide angle invisible lace surface area
• Most natural to look and feel
• Best flexible hair parting design
• The Ingenious WIDE ANGLE invisible lace patch; Now you can part your hair WHEREVER you want
• Invisible Part is designed to provide you with your OWN, "Natural-Look" style
• Pre-Cut, No Hassle Lace
• Simply adjust the lace front on your head and go!
• No more Lace Cutting necessary
• No Tape & No glue Necessary
• Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side.
• Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
• Lastly, spray sheen to wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
• Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380°F- 400°F.
• If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
• If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
• Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
• While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as Styrofoam head.