Freetress Synthetic Equal Invisible L Part Wig - January
Combs: Front and Back
Adjustable Straps: Yes
Heat/Curling Iron Safe: 400°
Skin Crown: No
Hair Material: Synthetic
• More natural looks and feels more like human hair than any other fiber.
• More manageable glides luxuriously when combing.
• Longer lasting retains curls shape and natural sheen longer than any other.
• Curling iron safe up to 400°F.
1. Eye mark the area where the INVISIBLE PART WIG will be placed and set aside a bulk of your natural band which you will use to blend.
2. Pull out your natural hair through the center of the INVISIBLE PART WIG and secure the INVISIBLE PART WIG with the clips provided. If desired, you can cut the 1 center band to adjust the width accordingly.
3. To style, split your own bang hair in half over the wig to create a natural looking partline within the INVISIBLE PART WIG.
4. Brush to blend hair until desired look is achieved. If curly INVISIBLE PART WIG is used, curl your hair with curling iron accordingly.
Invisible Part Wig
• Style with your own natural hair while enhancing your style & length
• Soft and flexible handmade INVISIBLE PART WIG is easy to maintain
• Adjust the width of the part with ease using attached wig clips.
• The handmade front bang is light and soft to give you a natural style
• Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
• Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side.
• Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
• Lastly, spray sheen to wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
• Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380°F- 400°F.
• If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
• If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.