Freetress Synthetic Equal Invisible L Part Wig - Liberty
Type : Invisible L Part synthetic Wig
Cap Size : May vary slightly by brand
Average - Circumference 21.5"
Ear To Ear 13.5"
Front To Back 14.25"
Color Shown: OF2730613
It's all in the fiber.
More natural looks and fells more like human hair than any other fiber.
More manageable glides luxuriously when combing.
Longer lasting retains curls shape and natural sheen longer than any other.
Curling iron safe up to 400°F.
• Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
• Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side.
• Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
• Lastly, spray sheen to wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
• Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380°F- 400°F.
• If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
• If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
• Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
• While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as Styrofoam head.