Click to Zoom
Freetress Equal Lace Front Wig Lace Deep Diagonal Part L Sweet Blossom
Type: Lace front wig
Heat Safe: Yes - Up to 400ºF
• Deep diagonal parting
• Lace parting
• Generous swoop bang
• Soft ear-to-ear lace front
• Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
• Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
• Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
• Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
• Do not use hot curler at regular setting.
• This fiber can only be curled at 380~400F.
• If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray ro wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
• If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
• Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. Since the wigs are washable and reusable.
• While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.
Hey check out my review on youtube. PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE
It's a great wig. Looks just the pictures but the only downside is that I had two looks weave tracks.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
Freetress Equal Lace Front Wig Lace Deep Diagonal Part Sweet Blossom