Freetress Equal Synthetic Premium Delux Wig - Soft Volume
Heat Safe: Yes - Up to 400F
- The Luxury Integration
- Curling iron safe up to 400F
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel. The wigs are washable and reusable.
While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as a styrofoam head.