Model Model Synthetic Crochet Glance Box Braids Large
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair.
2. Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off.
3. Pull down the back part of the wig and secure the back comb into place.
1. Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
2. Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
3. Swish the wig gently in the basin.
4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
5. Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let drip dry.
1. Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
2. Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400'F.
3. Use fingers to gently comb curly / wavy styles.
Your shopping cart is empty!