Outre Simply Non Processed Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig Brazilian Natural Straight | Outre | LACE FRONT | Remy Lace Front Wigs | Sistawigs.com
OUTRE Simply Non-Processed Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig Brazilian Natural Straight
- Detangle hair from end to root before shampooing
- Carefully wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo
- Do not rub or twist, but gently finger comb the hair
- Follow with conditioner and rinse in similar fashion
- Pat dry with a towel and do not rub or roll the hair
- Air dry or blow dry with a diffuser or as recommended by your stylist
- Place on a wig stand to air dry
- To avoid stretching or damaging the cap, do not place a damp wig on mannequin or styrofoam head
- Styling tools should only be used when completely dry
Straightening achieve a sleek & straight look
1. Prior to straightening, make sure that the hair is completely dry.
2. Gently comb out the hair with a wide-toothed comb or soft paddle brush.
3. Use a flat iron to straighten the hair, a small section at a time (about 2").
4. Apply a small amount of hair serum*on the tips of the hair to prevent dryness.
*Be sure to apply very lightly, and please note that too much oil will weigh your hair down.
Bleach and Color achieve vibrant tons & colorations
Possible Color tones using bleach:
Natural Color, Brown, Chestnut Brown, Honey Golden Brown
1. For best results, consult a colorist/professional at your local salon
2. Results may vary depending on the used product, time, and technique
- When bleaching, peroxide levels that are 30v and higher can damage the hair.
- For optimal bleaching and coloring results, we suggest using the Natural Brown color.
- Always perform a strand test prior to bleaching or coloring for optimal timing and color results.