Sensationnel Empress Synthetic Lace Front Edge Wig - Taylor
Type: Synthetic Hair Lace Front Wig. Heat Safe Up To 350 - 400°F
Cap Size: May vary slightly by brand
Average: Circumference 21.5"
Ear To Ear 13.5"
Front To Back 14.25"
Comb Location: Side & Back
Adjustable Strap: Yes
Lace Front Edge Perfect Fit With Delicate Baby Hair 100% Premium Fiber
- Perfect Fit
- Delicate Baby Hair
- Natural Hairline
- Style Versatility
It's a perfect fit with baby hairs, for an even more natural hairline.
Best of all, it's a great value! Easy self-application, no tape or glue required.
Wear it loose or style it as a ponytail or updo, for multiple looks.
Experience a celebrity's best kept secret with SENSATIONNEL'S EMPRESS LACE WIG
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair.
2. Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off.
3. Pull down the back part of the wig and secure the back comb into place.
1. Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
2. Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
3. Swish the wig gently in the basin.
4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
5. Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and elt drip dry.
1. Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
2. Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400⁰F. 3. Use fingers to gently comb curly / wavy styles.
This lace front wig by Sensationnel Empress Edge is called Taylor.
This lace front wig is styled with long deep wave spiral curls that can be blended in with your natural hair.
The model is wearing a DX2733, which is a strawberry blonde, dark auburn and dark brown color.
This lace front wig comes in 14 different shades of colors for customers to choose from.
The Taylor lace front wig can be straightened out with a flat iron if desired.