Sensationnel Synthetic Senegal Braided Lace Wig Senegal Bantu Braid
· Hand Braided
· Safe up to 350'F - 400'F
· From the markers of X Pression!
· Looks natural like you just got your hair
· Very lightweight
Step By Step Instructions:
· Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair.
· Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off.
· Pull down the back part of the wig and secure the back comb into place.
· Fill a basin with lukewarm water
· Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
· Swish the wig gently in the basin.
· Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
· Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let drip dry.
· Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
· Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400'F.
· Use fingers to gently comb curly / wavy styles.